Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another NQC, another start to the blog, and a news item

Thanks to some prodding by blogger Nate Stainbrook, I have decided to once again start my Southern Gospel Perspectives blog. I do not know how often I will be able to post but I will definitely try to keep up with this as often as possible.

Now, on to the news!

This came directly from a member of the NQC Board of Directors who wishes to remain anonymous. The Singing News Fan Awards will soon be returning to the National Quartet Convention. The decision to move the fan awards to Dollywood was made by one person who no longer has a say in the decision making process. The current powers-that-be for both the NQC and Singing News are working out the details for the awards show to return to the Quartet Convention.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that!!!! Thanks for letting us know Jeff!

    ReplyDelete